FindFace Lite is the lightweight video analytics software that provides small and medium enterprises with face and license plate recognition capabilities enabling essential features optimized for Access Control Systems (ACS), Time and Attendance tracking and other common scenarios.
FindFace Lite provides small and medium businesses with an affordable version of NtechLab’s enterprise-level face and license plate recognition technology.
It seamlessly integrates into existing access control systems in a customer’s network. Photo and video input data from cameras and access terminals is analysed to be used for access control. Existing systems are not affected in anyway by integrating with FindFace Lite, rather they are enriched with video analytics data.
Face recognition based access control systems
Enables biometric access control, in an existing access control system, for employees and visitors.
Face recognition based attendance tracking
Accurately enables reliable employee arrival and departure tracking for workforce management systems processing.
Vehicle access control by license plate recognition
Vehicle access control for parking spaces and other facilities. Provides license plate recognition, inputting data into existing access control systems.
Provides notifications about unwanted visitors and alerts when VIP guests arrive.
FINDFACE LITE TARGET AUDIENCE
- Deployment in docker-compose.
- Simple and intuitive installer.
- Convenient API, webhooks.
- Liveness with iBeta PAD Level 2 certification.
- Headpose. Measurement of head tilt and rotation to prevent unnecessary recognition events on a random face in the viewing frame.
- Recognition of a face in a medical mask with the same accuracy as without a mask.
- Definition of the front and rear of the car so barrier does not open if a car is reversing.
Access control scenario
- Liveness — face presentation fraud detection.
- Prevention of unnecessary events, for instance, when a camera captures the face of a person who is not entering a building. Headpose function measures the tilt and turn of the head and the area that is being monitored, cutting out facial recognition that is not necessary.
- Monitors presence of medical masks.
- Integration with common access control systems. The number of access control systems FindFace Lite integrates with is constantly being updated.
- Integration with biometric access terminals Bismart, Sanel.
Vehicle access control scenario
- Two recognition options:
- License plate only.
- License plate plus vehicle attributes (front / rear of the vehicle, special vehicles such as emergency services and taxis, plate visibility).
- Prevention of barrier false openings:
- When a car moves towards a barrier in reverse.
- When vehicle is captured by exit camera when entering and vice versa.
- When a vehicle is parked near the barrier.
- Recognition of special vehicles — emergency vehicles and taxis in accordance with local municipal requirements.
- Integration with the access control system:
- Sends an ‘event’ with a plate number in text format or corresponding Wiegand code to the access control server.
- Sends the Wiegand code directly to the barrier controller (available in Q2 2023).
Time and Attendance scenario
- Employee self-check in and out by face recognition — simply look at the camera and press a button.
- ‘Liveness’ face presentation to detect ‘fraudulent’ attempts to subvert access control systems.
- Export of attendance reports to the accounting or workforce management system.
When a client from the whitelist* appears in front of the camera, a notification is sent to the person in charge, and an event is saved to a CRM system.
NOTIFICATION OF UNWANTED GUESTS
When a guest from the blacklist* appears, an event is sent to the external system responsible for alerting the security service.
STAFF MASK CHECK
When a person without a mask appears in front of the camera, an event is sent to the external system. If a person is in the list of employees, the event captures their image without a mask, ID, and other data.
* Only one list can be created in FindFace Lite